When you run, your foot slides forward several millimeters, even one centimeter. When you try on a pair of shoes, make sure that the fingers do not touch the tip … at the risk of blisters and black nails forming!
Leave an inch between the fingers and the tip of the shoe. Do running shoes must, therefore, be a higher size than city shoes.
Do you know what your size is? Do you want to know more?
Easy, use the template that we put at your disposal. To know your size quickly, follow these instructions:
- Download our template
- Print the two pages that make up the model
- Cut and paste the two parts along the dotted line
- Place the template against the wall and stand on top
- Hazuna stripe on the tip of the big toe
- During and after the effort, the foot swells naturally. If you did not finish a physical struggle, add a 1 c